This website and its contents are intended solely for residents of the State of California, or those outside the State who have a pending Southern California divorce or family law matter. Nothing contained in this website is intended nor shall it be construed as legal advice. Use of this website, or contact through this website, is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Any use of this website, or email to our office or affiliates, or correspondence through the client intake questionnaire or other informational forms, does not create an attorney client-relationship with this law firm or any of its lawyers, affiliates or associates. This website is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. The opinions expressed therein must not be construed as a substitute for legal advice and is not intended to be legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is being formed for any purpose through the use of this website. Until you have retained our law firm and paid the applicable fee, there is no attorney-client relationship formed between us.
The information contained herein is simply the opinion of the hosts, authors and guests on the topics covered. You are urged to seek competent legal advice in the specific state in which you live and in the appropriate area of law to answer your questions and concerns. The hosts of this site are admitted to practice law in the State of California and do not express any opinion of law outside of California. The information on this website is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to–date. Because the law changes constantly, we cannot guarantee that all the information on this website is completely current. California law can change and/or is updated from year to year, including statutes, codes, rules and even appellate cases. This can change the law’s application. Moreover, the law is different from state to sate and is subject to interpretation by different courts. No general information, such as that contained in this website, can fit every circumstance. If you need legal advice, you must consult a licensed attorney for advice pertaining to your specific facts and circumstances. No two cases and/or facts are alike. Nothing written on this website should be taken as a guarantee, warranty, prediction or representation about the results of your case or your situation. There are too many variables at issue including, but not limited to the family law judge that will be assigned to your case, how the opposing side responds to the case, issues and allegations, the competence and skill level of the opposing side’s lawyer, your level of cooperation and reasonableness and other factors.
Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this website or any site linked to this website, whether from errors or omissions in the content of the website or any linked sites, or from the disabling of this site or from any other use of this website. As such, you use this website at your own risk.
Questions?? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice Concerning Children – PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. If we have reason to believe that a Site user is under the age of 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
Information Collection Practices
- What Basic Information Does the Company Collect? In operating the Site, www.kfinanlaw.com may include registration information, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their personal data, including, but not limited to, names, email addresses and other contact information, as well as the following categories of information: physical street address, phone numbers, various demographic information, including age, sex, income, employment, employer, employee(s) information, and various income requests, credit card processing banking information, together with information supplied by third party credit agencies.
- What Additional Information Does Company Collect?
- Automatic Collection: Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer and provide to our clients and web users.
- Cookies: From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our website other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which needs improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they are intended.
Use and Sharing of Information
- Personal Information: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the best possible services offered by us or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information, including but not limited to, improve our site, verify your identity, to check your qualifications, purchase one of our products, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site or Sites. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about www.kfinanlaw.com, our products and services, and ours or third party business partners and vendors or other Sites and businesses that we feel with enhance your enjoyment of our Site(s). If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
- Anonymous Information: We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with third party vendors, business partners and advertisers on our site.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose personal information if required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on www.kfinanlaw.com or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of www.kfinanlaw.com or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- Sale of Information: In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of www.kfinanlaw.com, adding to or selling off parts, of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- Access to Information: Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information abut you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
Security – Our Site(s) have/has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances or warrantee about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration.
Website Areas Beyond Company’s Control
- Public Forums: Our Site(s) may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Third Party Websites: Our Site(s) may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Contact Information and Policy Updates
- Contacting Us: If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site or any of our Sites, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel free to contact us at the following address and phone number: www.kfinanlaw.com, c/o Law Office of Kelley C. Finan, 3928 W. Carson Street, Suite 102, Torrance, CA 90503 (424) 212-6120.
- Updates and Changes: We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.